Help me out DC and POP

Home Forums Announcements Help me out DC and POP

Topic: Help me out DC and POP

Announcements July 23, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Help me out DC and POP

On Saturday night (early sunday morning) at around 2:00AM, I lost my phone around dupont circle (outside dirty martini).  It is a verizon white iphone w/ a blue case. 
If anyone has seen it, or knows of anyone that has found it ,PLEASE respond, I will be forever grateful! and have cash in hand. ;p
Dear Prince, if you could please post an ad, it would also be helpful.  I have placed a ad on craigslist, contacted the stores in the area, canvassed the area, contacted the police, and even the people at golden triangle.
I am desperate.
I would appreciate ANY help.
Thank you prince and DC!!!!!

4 Replies Add Reply

Have you tried locating your phone via iCloud?

yes, unfortunately, the phone seems to be dead.
i’ve been trying to track it on icloud–but again its dead, so no luck.  i am keeping an eye on my account to see if there is any activity–but nothing. and i keep calling it, but again, dead.
== im hoping a good samaritan out there has it and is trying to find me. or if the police have it. but at this point (due to lack of activity) im thinking a homeless person might be

Did you click the box that will notify you via icloud when the phone next connects to the internet?

I have done all of that–thank you all so much for your response.
still no work on my phone. i went out in dupont and have looked for it.
its still off–either its in some lost&found, someone knows what theyre doing with it, or a homeless person has it.
please be on the lookout if you see if a WHITE IPHONE 4S WITH A BLUE REPLICA BACK.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or