Help: How do I find a 6-7 month lease?

Home Forums Other Help: How do I find a 6-7 month lease?

Topic: Help: How do I find a 6-7 month lease?

Other January 20, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Help: How do I find a 6-7 month lease?

Dear Popville,

My girlfriend and I, both former residents of DC, are current law students who will be in DC for the summer and the fall semester. We are hoping to find a 1-bedroom apartment for a period of about 7 months. Given that this is an unusual lease period (and we are on a student budget), we were wondering whether anybody has had a similar experience. Does anybody have an leads on apartments/housing that allow for short-term leases or sublets? We’ve tried airbnb, but have not had much success. A furnished place would be great, but is not necessary. As an added wrinkle, we are hoping to get a dog at some point, so we are also looking for a pet-friendly place.

1 Replies Add Reply

We have a basement studio available for rent on a short-term basis, the place is fully furnished. We live in a row house in Woodley Park, and we own and occupy the main house upstairs. We usually rent it out to students doing semester-long programs. We don’t allow pets, however, as we have severe allergies. Let me know if you’re interested.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or