Has anyone seen our cat Tembo (Petworth area)?

Home Forums Announcements Has anyone seen our cat Tembo (Petworth area)?

Topic: Has anyone seen our cat Tembo (Petworth area)?

Announcements January 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Has anyone seen our cat Tembo (Petworth area)?

Hi folks,
Our beloved cat, Tembo, has been missing since Friday, 1/11. Last seen around our house in Petworth, close to Kansas and Randolph.
Tembo is a medium sized maine coon-ish cat, dark brown/grey with distinctive white markings on his chest, belly, and paws. Has a fully fluffy tail and white hair out his ears. Responds to whistling and his name!
If you have any informtion or have seen him, please contact me at ericsch@gmail.com
Reward for his safe return.
Thanks! Eric

3 Replies Add Reply

I see he’s surfing the .net.  Maybe he met another cat on-line and ran off?

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend putting up flyers on your street and nearby, and also posting a “Lost Maine Coon-ish cat (Petworth – Kansas & Randolph)” listing in the Craigslist pets section (although maybe not with your real e-mail address, as there seems to be a lot of spam there):  http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pet/ .

I live near Taylor and 7th and the one stray that seems to hang out on my porch all time seems to have grwon to 2 and sometimes three.  Maybe you want to look in my area.  I have seen a cat resembling yours but I they always run off when I’m walking up so I never get a good look. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or