Furniture Maker?

Home Forums Home and Garden Furniture Maker?

Topic: Furniture Maker?

Home and Garden September 24, 2013 at 9:25 am

Furniture Maker?

I’m looking for a local craftsman who can make a custom table for me. I just need a small round table with a little bit of a farmhouse or industrial look. I can’t find what I want in stores or online, but I also don’t know who to contact in this area. The couple of places I have found are very expensive. Does anyone have any ideas?

5 Replies Add Reply

There is an unfinished furniture store in Alexandria called Shah’s Furniture. While they may not have what you need, I believe that one of the guys that works there could probably custom make a piece for you. I’ve used him to do some repair work for me… Worth a shot!

Several of my friends would recommend this man, who’s out of Maryland:

This guy is Arlington. Makes furniture and toys out of local trees:

Besides that, making furniture takes a high degree of skill, and requires lots of manhours and/or expensive equipment. It will be expensive even if it’s small.

Hi there. I help run a shop in NE called District Wood Co. Check out our website and get in touch if you’d like to discuss. We can definitely do the farmhouse/reclaimed or industrial look you’re looking for. If you have some dimensions we can give you a quote, or alternatively if you have a budget in mind we can let you know what’s possible.

email: [email protected]

If you want to design the table according to your idea. Then you have to hire any good carpenter and tell him your need. or you have to go to any good store if you wanna to see the options.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or