Free icons/graphics #BlackLivesMatter

Home Forums General Discussion Free icons/graphics #BlackLivesMatter

Topic: Free icons/graphics #BlackLivesMatter

General Discussion December 16, 2014 at 11:36 am

Free icons/graphics #BlackLivesMatter

Hi all, in some of my extra hours I spend time creating graphics and icons to submit to The Noun Project; it’s one of my favorite crowdsourcing sites. They aggregate symbols created and uploaded by designers from all over the world and their slogan is “Creating, Sharing and Celebrating the World’s Visual Language.”

It’s a great resource for designers and non-designers when putting together all sorts of graphic materials (anything from posters, websites, t-shirts, PSA’s…). The best thing about it is that you can download icons for free under a Creative Commons license or pay a really low fee ($1.99) to license them. I’ve contributed some symbols over the years and downloaded many for my own use.

More recently, I wanted to find a way to make a contribution towards the conversation around #BlackLivesMatter so I created some icons that are free to use or license. If they happen to speak to any of you surrounding the effort to continue the conversation, you’re most welcome and encouraged to go download and make use of them. You can also alter them using different colors, add text, etc…

These are the links and attached are graphics with words included:

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or