Found Kitten – Gallatin St, NE

Home Forums PoPville Found Kitten – Gallatin St, NE

Topic: Found Kitten – Gallatin St, NE

PoPville August 19, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Found Kitten – Gallatin St, NE

White/Grey Tabby Striped male kitten showed up on my porch on friday.  Very socialized, good with dogs, completely friendly, cuddly, and adorable. Unfortunately I already have one alley cat I care for already and can’t have him in the house due to allergies..
This little guy really needs a good home or to find his way home.  If you’re interested in fostering or know where he’s from please respond!
(yes, i posted the found dog a few months ago –  i don’t know, i seem to be a stray magnet)

5 Replies Add Reply

I think I know this kitten! He looks and sounds exactly like one who is usually around E St. NE between 6th and 8th Sts. The kitten I know is super friendly with my dog and will always walk behind me for a bit if I’m walking to/from the Metro, so I wonder if he might have walked REALLY far away from his normal hangout. The kitten also tried to enter my apartment one time. I wonder if he’s really a stray, since (if he is the kitten I’m thinking of) he’s so nice. 

Aww, cute kitten!

i will be on vacation next week, but I will check back in after Labor day

Do you still have him? I’d be willing to introduce him to my cat, and if they got along, I could see about adopting him. I just don’t want to fully move on anything until we know if he’d get beat up by my alpha male.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or