Found: Blue women’s bike

Home Forums Food and Dining Found: Blue women’s bike

Topic: Found: Blue women’s bike

Food and Dining November 15, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Found: Blue women’s bike

Someone ditched a blue women’s bike under my back porch two nights ago. Stolen? Provide a more detailed description of the bike, and I’m happy to return it to you. Otherwise, I will turn it in to the 4th District Police Station on Georgia Ave.

4 Replies Add Reply

I had a blue bike stolen awhile ago that is a schwinn traverse. It had a rack on the back (but that is easily removed). It was baby blue. It broke my heart. My friend told me a story about how her bike came back to her a year later…. seeing your post gave me some sliver of hope. I have a matching bicycle helmet which I consider to be the matching cinderella slipper. :: listens to queen’s bicycle race song ::

Hi– My blue bike was stolen about 4 weeks ago. It is a bright blue Gitane with cruiser handlebars. Thanks!

Sorry. It is neither a Schwinn nor a Gitane. Best of luck in finding your bikes. I think I’ve concluded the one I found actually belongs to one of my son’s friends, although she hasn’t come to claim it.

FWIW – Thank you for still taking the time to post about it and for also posting a follow up. It is a nice contribution to the community. 

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or