EMERGENCY: Where can I buy a hand muff in DC today?

Home Forums Shopping EMERGENCY: Where can I buy a hand muff in DC today?

Topic: EMERGENCY: Where can I buy a hand muff in DC today?

Shopping November 9, 2012 at 7:14 am

EMERGENCY: Where can I buy a hand muff in DC today?

This is not a joke.  I need to buy a hand muff somewhere in DC TODAY.  There was some serious procrastination in making this purchase which makes it impossible for me to order one online.  This is not life or death but it is as close as it can be to that.  There must be a purveyor of hand muffs somewhere in this city, and if there is, you all would be the people who would know.  Help!

4 Replies Add Reply

Have you tried Macy’s or Nordstrom?  I would head for the fancy department stores at Mazza and hope for the best.

Dupont Circle – the hat shop on Conn Ave. south end of the Circle – it’s down from Krispy Kreme, across from like Big Hunt (kind of) – I think it’s called Proper Topper – nice stuff

Make one! Grab some faux fur (or fleece, or whatever heavyweight stuff catches your eye), cut it to size, and iron on some no-sew tape to connect the two edges in a cylindrical shape.  It you’re only going to use it once, it could be a passable alternative to finding an actual one!

I’ve been checking this post curiously – 1. What was the hand-muff emergency exactly?  2. Did you find one?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or