Does anyone know where Will Call for Inaugural Parade tickets is located? I purchased some from TicketMaster but no one can tell me where to pick them up.

Home Forums Events Does anyone know where Will Call for Inaugural Parade tickets is located? I purchased some from TicketMaster but no one can tell me where to pick them up.

Topic: Does anyone know where Will Call for Inaugural Parade tickets is located? I purchased some from TicketMaster but no one can tell me where to pick them up.

Events January 17, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Does anyone know where Will Call for Inaugural Parade tickets is located? I purchased some from TicketMaster but no one can tell me where to pick them up.

Does anyone know where Will Call for Inaugural Parade tickets is located?  I purchased some from TicketMaster but no one can tell me where to pick them up.

4 Replies Add Reply

cmz

Hi!
Looks like they are available at the Convention Center. I didn’t receive the email, so was feeling a little anxious and found this: http://www.scdp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2013-PIC-FAQ-.pdf#page=4
Have a great day!

I picked up my inaugural ball tickets at the Convention Center today and many people were also picking up parade tickets.  Make sure you tell them you got them through ticketmaster so they send you to the correct line.  They are open from 8am-9pm today and tomorrow.  You can’t pick them up after Saturday at 9pm. 

Oh, and bring your initial confirmation email with you because that has your account # and confirmation # on it. 

Thank you so much for the insight!!  I never would have known that, definitely did not receive any sort of specific Will Call information in my confirmation email from TicketMaster.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or