Does anyone know what retail is set to go into the Monroe Street Market near Catholic University?

Home Forums Shopping Does anyone know what retail is set to go into the Monroe Street Market near Catholic University?

Topic: Does anyone know what retail is set to go into the Monroe Street Market near Catholic University?

Shopping January 17, 2013 at 9:02 am

Does anyone know what retail is set to go into the Monroe Street Market near Catholic University?

Enter Your Question

2 Replies Add Reply

Last year I read on Brookland Avenue that Barnes & Nobles and Starbucks are supposed to be coming.  I live in teh neighborhood and would love to know what other retail we are getting!

I think right now the media has only confirmed that barnes and noble and starbucks are planning to open in that area. Columbia Heights only had target, best buy, marshalls etc as anchor tenants and none of the other spots were filled when the new development was established there. I think we’ll hear of the other retail options as the phases get deployed/ completed such as the rental housing to confirm to retailers that its a good spot to sign a lease.
Most recent announcement is found below:

http://brooklandbridge.com/886/barnes-and-noble-starbucks-coming-to-brookland-as-part-of-cua-development/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=barnes-and-noble-starbucks-coming-to-brookland-as-part-of-cua-development

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or