Does anyone know if the hound mix with the back leg cast running around NE (Around 12th and H ST, Up D ST, NE) was found?

Home Forums Other Does anyone know if the hound mix with the back leg cast running around NE (Around 12th and H ST, Up D ST, NE) was found?

Topic: Does anyone know if the hound mix with the back leg cast running around NE (Around 12th and H ST, Up D ST, NE) was found?

Other November 12, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Does anyone know if the hound mix with the back leg cast running around NE (Around 12th and H ST, Up D ST, NE) was found?

My husband and I saw him and chased after him for about 15 minutes until we lost him. Got in the car, then found who I think was the owner (Dan, I think), luckilly while we were on the phone with Animal Control and he gave them his contact info. Did you ever find your dog? My husband and I have been thinking about it all day yesterday and today. Sorry we couldn’t catch him, but man, even with that cast on his back leg, he can RUN FAST! 
Just wanted to reach out and see if he was located and if he has not, on behalf of his owner, he’s a blonde, white and black hound mix with a bandage/cast on his back right leg. He was on 13th and D, NE when we lost site of him. 
Hope he’s alright.
Animal Control has the owner’s (I think he was the owner, or at least the caretaker) contact information if he is found.

1 Replies Add Reply

Not sure if my post went through but I saw on H St Great St’s twitter that the dog was found!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or