Dirty wet wipes and used condoms

Home Forums Events Dirty wet wipes and used condoms

Topic: Dirty wet wipes and used condoms

Events October 25, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Dirty wet wipes and used condoms

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. For a while one of our neighbors (two doors down) was noticing something very disturbing in the alley behind his house. Someone was leaving used condoms and dirty wet wipes (presumably used to clean up the… um… mess) in the alley. He was doing a major renovation project on his backyard and his workers were finding new deposits on a daily basis. He had his crew put up lights on either side of his garage door and the deposits seemed to subside. That is, until we discovered said deposits were being made at OUR house – along our fence and garage door. To add insult to injury, today we found a used condom and a bunch of wipes IN our yard. They have started throwing the stuff over the fence. There is a bright alley light directly adjacent to our garage door, so we can’t help wondering why this doesn’t deter these idiots in the same way our neighbor’s newly installed lights did.

There is an oddly vacant parking pad belonging to one of the buildings on the opposite side of the alley. The building too is weirdly quiet. No one seems to live or work there, but it is fairly well maintained. Some people have reported seeing drug deals going on in this parking area. The presumption among the neighbors is that that johns take prostitutes to this spot, do the deed in the car, and then dump the used bits in the alley (or, now, in our yard).

My question is, does anyone else have this problem? Looking for advice on how to try and stop these a-holes. Call the cops? One of those fake video surveillance signs? ACTUAL video surveillance? Motion activated lights? We’ve never actually seen the illicit activity taking place, but we are becoming more and more disgusted with having to clean up what’s being left behind.

1 Replies Add Reply

So sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, but can’t undo it. I’ve re-posted under Public Safety.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or