CSA in North Petworth

Home Forums Announcements CSA in North Petworth

Topic: CSA in North Petworth

Announcements May 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

CSA in North Petworth

The CSA that I use, Earth Springs Farm (http://www.earthspringcsa.com/) is looking for more members in their North Petworth drop location.  The drop point is on Jefferson between 4th and 5th St, so pretty convenient to Brightwood and Takoma as well. The pick-up night is Wednesdays and they are starting next week.
I’ve been with this CSA for the past 3 years and really like it! If you’re looking for a CSA in this neighborhood, I’d really recommend it!

1 Replies Add Reply

DC Minyan and the JCC are also hosting a CSA with Earth Spring with pick up also on Wednesdays at the JCC at 16th and Q Streets. See below for sign up information if the Dupont location would be more convenient.
Sign up for the DCJCC, DC Minyan, and Fresh & Local CSA’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program!  You’ll get quality fresh produce every week while promoting local agriculture.  Join us as we bring together members of the community to support locally grown food. You, the shareholders, pledge to cover some of the anticipated costs of planting and harvesting the farm’s fruits and vegetables. In return, you will receive a weekly portion, or “share”, of the farm’s bounty throughout the growing season and reconnect to the land and our food system.

Please register here by June 15th. For more information, contact Rachel Briks at [email protected].

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or