Coupon deals for travel?

Home Forums Travel and Transportation Coupon deals for travel?

Topic: Coupon deals for travel?

Travel and Transportation July 11, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Coupon deals for travel?

Hi, all–anyone ever used one of the group buying coupon deals for travel? Good/bad experiences? We bought one for a B&B in Virginia wine country once and had a great experience, but specifically interested in international travel this go round. 

4 Replies Add Reply

We used one for a place called Little Bay Cabins in Jamaica. We thought about it for a while and read the reviews carefully. We ended up having a wonderful time, it was probably one of the best vacations I’ve had in a while. We had no trouble with the property or using our discount. I think if you do your research on the hootel and know what you’re getting into you shouldn’t have any problems.

Thanks! I went ahead and bought it. This place has 4.5 stars out of 48 reviews on Trip Advisor, with the negative reviews seeming to come from people who had absolutely no idea where they were going and complained that it was too remote. Don’t see how you could miss that detail in the planning. haha But thanks again! Some nice Jamaican breezes sound lovely right about now!

I would like to prefer my traveling and tours with private jet charter only.      

yes I have use coupon deals for travel, that was last year in august.
A two-night stay for two people at Crystal Lodge in Whistler Village, Vancouver, for $299. The coupon included a three-course dinner and two gondola lift tickets. The price didn’t include tax so you have to pay $20 extra.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or