Charity Happy Hour

Home Forums Events Charity Happy Hour

Topic: Charity Happy Hour

Events June 13, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Charity Happy Hour

I’m looking to organize a charity happy hour/event for an organization in Cambodia where I volunteered while working there. What’s the best DC bar/restaurant at which to organize a charity happy hour, both in terms of the space itself and the incentives provided by the venue in exchange for your bringing in business? Preferably this would be without having to pay to rent space. Thanks!

6 Replies Add Reply

busboyz & poets has that entire room.  not certain what their rates are.  also, there is the coffe chop at politics and prose.  best of luck.

Local 16 has a great roof top and generally don’t charge a rental fee.  And they tend to have good happy hour prices and great food!

I have no idea if they do this anymore but check with Solly’s. I know they used to regularly have Wed trivia night/charity events that outsiders like ourselves organize. I went to one a friend of a friend organized one time. There were drink specials. Come to think of it, it may have been a % of profits went to the charity. Good luck!

I went to one upstairs at The Saloon once – wasn’t involved in organizing, but it was a good space and may be an option.

Talk to Meridian Pint too.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or