Can you recommend a good and reasonably priced Locksmith please that services Petworth? Thanks…

Home Forums General Discussion Can you recommend a good and reasonably priced Locksmith please that services Petworth? Thanks…

Topic: Can you recommend a good and reasonably priced Locksmith please that services Petworth? Thanks…

General Discussion December 1, 2012 at 7:44 am

Can you recommend a good and reasonably priced Locksmith please that services Petworth? Thanks…

6 Replies Add Reply

I had a good experience with Pop-A-Lock. (202) 331-2929. You can read their reviews on Yelp.

I had a great experience with Pop-A-Lock, as well.  Super nice, skilled and accomodating.

ama

The Lock Doctor. He was very helpful and I felt his prices were very reasonable. Also very friendly, quick service. http://www.dclockdoctor.com/

I’ll second the Lock Doctor. Smart guy who is reliable and fast. Not sure how his prices compare though.

Lock Doctor.  People put his number in your phone before you need the service…otherwise you might call one of those ripoff companies you find on the web

Thanks very much for the referral. I am a female that needs (3) outside door locks re-keyed. How much will this cost me on the average? Have a nice weekend…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or