Book Drive

Home Forums Announcements Book Drive

Topic: Book Drive

Announcements November 4, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Book Drive

Dear Neighbors,
I am working on a team project for my Leadership Development MBA course and seek your support.

My team, Helping Hands, is conducting a book donation drive in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. The purpose of the drive is to collect and donate books for those in need, ultimately engaging individuals of all ages with literature. In addition, the drive emphasizes the importance of literacy and its connection with learning and knowledge for long-term personal and professional success. 

Our team has created a partnership with Books for America (, which has a mission to build and improve libraries, schools, shelters and prisons in the Washington, DC area. The organization also supports reading programs and provides children in the nation’s capital with their first take-home books.

Our team’s values include honesty, altruism, knowledge and commitment. Our team’s core purpose is to create learning opportunities by spreading knowledge and matching resources with the unmet needs of individuals to promote positive and sustainable change.

If you have books to donate, or would like to make a monetary contribution, please contact me. There are several ways to donate books.

Thank you!

5 Replies Add Reply

I have a bunch of books – can you email me at princeofpetworth(at)gmail

I’ve got books to donate too – how do we contact you?

Please send me your email. Thanks!

Please send me your email. Thanks!

Please email me at vijay.palaparty [at]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or