Beetle Infestation

Home Forums Home and Garden Beetle Infestation

Topic: Beetle Infestation

Home and Garden June 22, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Beetle Infestation

Over the weekend, my roommates and I discovered dozens of dead/dying insects throughout the first floor of our Shaw rowhouse. We swept them all up only to find dozens more on the floor the next day. We maintain a clean house and it didn’t appear that the bugs were feeding on anything in particular. After some research, we determined that the insect was a Black Tipped Soldier Beetle (Rhagonycha fulva). Has anyone had a similar issue with these beetles? If so, how did you handle it and is it the landlord’s obligation? Thanks for the help!

2 Replies Add Reply

Good sanitation practices and removing foods that support beetle development and reproduction can be accomplished. You must hire a professional pest control service to get rid of this pest completely.

I agree with the idea that you should hire a pest company. A few days ago, my aunt faced the same problem of beetles and then to get rid of them, she hired a pest control termites Roseville and at last she got rid of beetles. They visit your place regularly for inspection till the problem is solved completely. And yes, I think that it’s definitely your landlord’s duty to handle the situation or else by taking his permission, you can also handle the situation.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or