Bathroom work / washer/dryer / painting

Home Forums Home and Garden Bathroom work / washer/dryer / painting

Topic: Bathroom work / washer/dryer / painting

Home and Garden December 31, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Bathroom work / washer/dryer / painting

My husband and I are buying a small place in Eastern Market and need a few things done before we move in. 
-bathroom tile removal
-wainscoting installed in bathroom
-combo washer/dryer hookup installed in closet that backs up to the bathtub
-painting
We’d love to have just one person/company for everything, so I guess we need a good general contractor, though the plumbing part is definitely the most important. Any recommendations? I know there are a lot of posts on this, but we really need someone who can handle the washer/dryer situation. The other skills would be a bonus!
Down the road, we’d like to have some built-in bookshelves installed. It’d be nice to have a GC that we could continue to work with down the road.
Thanks!

3 Replies Add Reply

I can’t recommend Luis Lopez highly enough – skilled in everything, he’s done plumbing & electric, tile install and everything else for me – including a very difficult water heater install.  He’s also done total kitchen & bath renovations for the people who recommended him to me.  Totally trustworthy and charges very fairly.  Tile removal & painting may be a waste of his talents, but he does have a couple of helpers.
His number is 301-915-5864

We used Frank Romero at the recommendation of our condo management last year and he was fantastic.  We needed our bathroom ceiling patched (plaster/drywall work) and re-painted, and his guy was able to get everything done in 1 day and was out of our unit by the time I returned home.  It was done expertly, and Frank was easy to reach by phone and scheduled us for the same week we contacted him.  I’m not sure if he does plumbing, but it would definitely be worth giving him a call- 703-981-6413.

I had remodeled my kitchen and bathroom from http://remodelproducts.com they have a great collection of kitchen and bathroom cabinets, tiles, floors, sinks and faucets, etc all at affordable price. Just check out the website you will surely like it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or