Bathroom Vanity and Sink

Home Forums Home and Garden Bathroom Vanity and Sink

Topic: Bathroom Vanity and Sink

Home and Garden April 12, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Bathroom Vanity and Sink

I am remodeling my bathroom and could use some suggestions for places to purchase a bathroom vanity and sink. I found one I reallly like at Restoration Hardware, but I’m wondering if there are places to get nice ones at a lower price. (I dont like any of the ones at Home Depot).

8 Replies Add Reply

Community Forklift – google it – it’s somewhere in NE DC

We got our pedestal sink at Atlantic Plumbing when they were still on V Street. I think they have a showroom in MD these days. Nice people, good stuff, good prices, at least when they were in town.

We bought ours on Overstock – the brand is Vigo and it skews more modern, so not sure it will work for you.  Shipping price was good and it wasn’t too painful (no more so than trying to arrange a delivery from HD or Lowes).  I also looked at the vanities/sinks at and at Ferguson (in Rockville and Alexandria).  We also used a site ( for our faucets.  They are priced competively with HD and Lowes but its a bit higher quality (I’m sure you’ve heard, for instance, that a Kohler from certain stores aren’t the same quality as a Kohler from HD or Lowes).  Our plumber was impressed, at least.  

Atlantic Plumbing is really good and what I really like about them is that people there were really very nice. Plus they have great stuffs too.

We recently renovated two bathrooms. We also purchased all of our faucets from and were very satisfied with the price and customer service. We purchased the vanities from Restoration Hardware and I’m very happy with them. You can purchase the vanity base (which comes with a sink bowl) and customize your granite or marble top. We used R. Bratti in Alexandria.

Vanities and sink consoles are often the crucial point of the bathroom.  It’s an area of the bathroom that gets a lot of attention, so make the most of it. So I will recommend you to Buy Beautiful Bathroom Storage Cabinets & Linen storage cabinet. A Linen storage cabinet for bathroom allows you to store all your towels, linens and other things in an easy to reach place.

Purchasing a bathing room mirror isn’t as simple as just determining on a shade and that’s it. There’s much more to think about than that.

I suggest you to see this site:
that has beautiful ideas for bathroom vanity

You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or