Auto-enthusiast needs garage!

Home Forums Auto Auto-enthusiast needs garage!

Topic: Auto-enthusiast needs garage!

Auto January 27, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Auto-enthusiast needs garage!

I’m an auto hobbyist that likes to do my own repairs and installs, but I’ve been having a devil of a time finding someplace to work on my car near enough to my Petworth abode. Most people that rent out garages have an explicit or implicit “storage only!” clause. And it’s been tough finding any place to rent within my price range that has a large enough garage to work in/store tools. So my questions for the community are:
1) Do you know of anyone in the northern Petworth are (I’m on Longfellow and GA ave) willing to rent out garage space to a mature and respectful hobbyist?
2) Do you have a garage and need a roomate? 🙂
3) Do you have an auto-shop with an extra bay or even some open lot space that you’re willing to rent out for hobbyist use?
4) Any ideas I haven’t thought of?
If you’re the bartering sort, I’m an computer systems adminstrator for my day job and also have some decent HTML/CSS skills to trade in addition to or in lieu of cash if you have the space I need.
Thanks for the help!

2 Replies Add Reply

I have a garage space at 4th and Upshur.

How much are you looking to spend per month & how big of a space do you need?  I’m thinking of building a 4 bay garage on an alley lot – partly to house my own restoration project…  I wonder if there are others looking for space for car projects??

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or