Anyone know what’s going on with 2920 Ontario Rd NW?

Home Forums Real Estate Anyone know what’s going on with 2920 Ontario Rd NW?

Topic: Anyone know what’s going on with 2920 Ontario Rd NW?

Real Estate January 30, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Anyone know what’s going on with 2920 Ontario Rd NW?

av

I live next to this building and it has been an eyesore long before I moved to the neighborhood.  It’s been sitting vacant (except for some rumored squatters?) with broken windows and has without a doubt kept our property values down in an otherwise great neighborhood.  Doing a bit of research a while back it looked like the property was entangled in some legal dispute so I imagine rehab had to wait for this to settle down.  Whoever owned it for the past few years must have lost a fortune by letting it remain in such sad shape and mostly, if not entirely, unoccupied and in such sad shape.  This morning I was surprised to see workers gutting the inside and a quick Google search revealed that a permit was taken out in December for internal demo.  I think it would be fantastic for the neighborhood if a developer revamped the building and sold it off as condos or if it became another co-op like most of the buildings around here.  Anyone know anything more about the status of the property and what’s planned for it? 

1 Replies Add Reply

TT

If you’re really interested, you could try giving the person who filed for the permits a call.  The agent is listed as Ontario Road LLC and there’s also a phone number (301 area code).  I won’t post the phone number here, but you can easily look it up yourself here: http://cpms.dcra.dc.gov/OBPAT/idjob.aspx

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or