Agent Recommendations – Multi-Unit Properties

Home Forums Real Estate Agent Recommendations – Multi-Unit Properties

Topic: Agent Recommendations – Multi-Unit Properties

Real Estate May 14, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Agent Recommendations – Multi-Unit Properties

I’m looking to buy my first place and wanted to see if anyone had good recommendations for agents. Specifically, I’m looking for an agent that knows DC very well – especially the neighborhoods of Shaw, Truxton Circle, and H St/Trindad – as I’m looking primarily in zip codes 20001 and 20002.

I’m targeting multi-unit properties (anywhere from 2-4 units) and am looking for a value buy. I’d like to purchase something that is in livable shape, but it does not need to be pretty or anywhere near turnkey condition. The plan would be to live in one of the units and rent out the others to reduce mortgage costs and expenses, and perform much of the maintenance and upgrading of the units myself.

Anyone have recommendations on agents that have experience with those types of properties? Or have general advice on this approach? If anyone reading has done a similar process on their own, I’d be very interested in connecting to hear more about your experience.

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies Add Reply

There are a few properties on the market that could be of interest to you. Please see attached summary info on each property plus map so you can visualize it. If you are interested in getting to know more about those properties or need advice on your strategy feel free to email me at [email protected]

Have a great day,

You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or