Adding value to the neighborhood is an issue!!!

Home Forums Announcements Adding value to the neighborhood is an issue!!!

Topic: Adding value to the neighborhood is an issue!!!

Announcements April 27, 2015 at 11:16 am

Adding value to the neighborhood is an issue!!!

So I’m in the process of getting my home renovated and to my surprise neighbors are complaining about the work being done which has all been permitted. The contractor received a fine due to neighbors putting their debri in the dumpster making it impossible to move. Might I add the neighbor directly across the street is getting work done to their home and has used my dumpster on several occasions and I had to confront them multiple times.
However, what is most interesting is that today I was in my car speaking with a neighbor and some random guy a few blocks down walks up on my porch and looks in the window. I get out of my car and asked him could I help him and I was greeted with a snobby attitude and some under the breath remark. So I told him to get the fuck off my porch and to not bring his ass up there again. Someone tries to add value to the neighborhood and these sneaky, noisy, disrespectful ass neighbors can’t handle it.
And the fact that he lives more than 3 blocks away really intrigued me. Go in your own damn house and mind your business or better yet renovate your house I’m sure that’ll occupy your time more than worrying about what I’m doing.

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or