A forever home for Theodore the pitbull

Home Forums General Discussion A forever home for Theodore the pitbull

Topic: A forever home for Theodore the pitbull

General Discussion July 16, 2013 at 9:58 am

A forever home for Theodore the pitbull

Tagged: , ,

I need to rehouse my 1.5 year old pit bull, Theo. I have had him for six months after he was found tied to a park bench in Brooklyn NY. He needs a forever home. He is neutered, microchipped, and up to date on shots and is a real love.
I have been working with a trainer and he is very smart. He needs some work on socialization, but I have no doubt that he can overcome his history if he can find dedicated, wonderful owners.
Please let me know if you are interested and I will pass along my contact information.

9 Replies Add Reply

These are pictures of Theo.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Amelia, Really cute dog. Believe Theodore is (pit) boxer mix. That may help you in getting interest. We have dogs/cats already including one like Theo, but want to help. Please keep posting, someone will step up. Brian

Any luck finding Theodore a good home? I forwarded your post to several friends who live in DC and Virginia. Hopefully the network of dog lovers will find a match. Please update if you have the time. Brian

Hi Brian, thanks so much for your comments. I have introduced Theo to a very responsible woman and her small dog and they are trying a sleep over on Saturday! If that goes well, she has agreed to take him 🙂 If not, I will reach out again to see if there is another option. Keep your fingers crossed.

Amelia, how is Theo? Regards, Brian

Hi all, I have bad news regarding Theo. The woman who had agreed to take him is no longer able to so we are desperately seeking options before putting him in a shelter, where it is likely he might be put down. He really needs someone who maybe has experience with rescue dogs and/or pitbulls who can give him the energy and love he needs. Please if anyone has any suggestions or leads, let me know.

Amelia, sorry things didn’t work out. Do you have addl pics of Theo?

We sent note out to our pit bull friends. We may be able to take Theo in if they can’t

Thanks for reaching out.

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for your reply. I’m attaching more pictures. Is there a way to get ahold of you outside of this forum? I am feeling very anxious and have a meeting with a shelter later today, but really don’t want him to have to live like that and also the risk of him being put down.

You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or