Topic Tag:

Home Forums Topic Tag:

Topic Tag:

Start a Topic

You must be logged in to start a new topic. or

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Other May 8, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Recycling Pick Up & Cardboard boxes

We recently moved and have had many cardboard boxes going in and out of the house.  Our trash/recycling is picked up in the front of the house (instead of the alley) and they pick up everything except the cardboard boxes!!!!  The boxes are always collapsed and flat.  I’ve had to call every single time to schedule a missed pick up and it’s pretty annoying because they aren’t picked up even when it’s re-scheduled.  The only way we get the boxes picked up is by tearing the boxes into smaller pieces to stuff in a garbage bag – which defeats the purpose of recycling.  Any suggestions on how to remedy this nuisance?

PoPville September 14, 2012 at 3:13 am

Stolen Purse – Please Lookout for Items

My purse was stolen on the night of 9/13 near 9th and Hamilton Sts NW. In there was my wallet, phone, camera, Kindle, and house/car keys. As disappointed as I am about the electronics, I am more concerned about my house and car keys.
I would really appreciate it if PoPville could keep and eye out for my keys and/or the hopefully discarded bag. My keys are on a yellow lanyard with green writing and have a key chain with my name on them (Amanda). The bag is a brown Dooney & Bourke satchel. Please let me know ASAP if you happen to find either of these items. Thank you for your help!!

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)