Topic Tag: サマンサタバサ 財布 新作 2013

Home Forums Topic Tag: サマンサタバサ 財布 新作 2013

Topic Tag: サマンサタバサ 財布 新作 2013

Start a Topic

You must be logged in to start a new topic. or

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
General Discussion July 3, 2013 at 12:24 pm

DC-MD-VA Nerds Unite! Support AwesomeCon Kickstarter

Hi All,

AwesomeCon’s Kickstarter has just three days remaining, and they’re at $44k of their $50k goal. Please consider supporting their effort to expand the convention and grow it into a real DC annual tradition:

General Discussion July 10, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Harassed for being gay by school-aged children. What has this city come to?

We recently bought a property and moved to Shaw with an understanding that the neighborhood is undergoing transition. We were walking to dinner on T St between 9th and 10th when all of a sudden we were harassed by a group of elementary and middle schools children who called us “faggots” and threw a rock at my partner. As if this were not enough, one of the children felt the need to ask obscene, sexual-related questions. While we don’t pretend the world to be accepting of all walks of life, the fact that children felt they had the right and need to engage in this behavior is appalling.
An older couple happened to walk by and encouraged us not to confront them, but I am unsure that this is the answer. On one hand, not confronting these children may validate their behavior. On the other hand, what other action is there?
I am perplexed and don’t believe that there is nothing this community can do to prevent or address these types of behaviors.

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)