Topic Tag: ケイトスペード 財布 新作 2013

Home Forums Topic Tag: ケイトスペード 財布 新作 2013

Topic Tag: ケイトスペード 財布 新作 2013

Start a Topic

You must be logged in to start a new topic. or

Viewing 6 topics - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
General Discussion June 26, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Guarantor on my lease? ______ please.

So, here’s the situation: I recently switched from a very underpaid post grad-school fellowship, where I was for the last 9 months, to a full-time job with a good salary. I have been living in a very small room in a group house, but am am now currently shopping around for new digs. I recently found a great 2-bedroom house which I would share with a roommate. Everything has been going smoothly in the application process until I got a message from the landlord asking if I would be able to have a guarantor. I find this kind of insulting since I’m now 29 and have 2 degrees and a good job, and I haven’t had to sign a lease with a guarantor since maybe college… if at all. THere was no application fee, so I’m assuming the landlord hasn’t pulled my credit report, which is excellent for someone my age.

So, this brings me to 2 questions: 1) Is this a red flag for about dealing with my soon-to-be landlord or more than they should be able to ask for? 2) Is there any other kind of financial assurance I can offer them; e.g., guaranteeing with property or something?

General Discussion June 23, 2013 at 10:42 am

Fabric Stores

I am looking to recover some chairs but am having a hard time finding a fabric store in DC. Anyone have any recommendations?

General Discussion June 13, 2013 at 3:50 pm

pet plans at adams morgan animal hospital–scam?

A few months ago I signed up for the “Nickel plan” at Adams Morgan animal hospital,which entitles me to a bunch of services, including a free spay for my dog, ear cleanings, nail trims etc. The plan costs $70 per month. According to the brochure at the vet, the plan is good for dogs who are less than 1 year old. That is, I am obligated to keep paying until my dog turns one. But when I called the vet to ask them when they would be possessing my final payment, they said I had to pay for the entire year, starting on the day when I signed up for the plan. I honestly can’t remember signing a contract for this thing. Am I obligated to continue paying if I never signed a legally binding contract? Is anyone else familiar with these plans at Adams Morgan animal hospital?
This vet is just so expensive, even with the payment plan (medications are not included). I’m tempted to cancel their charges to my credit card and walk away n.

Public Safety April 15, 2013 at 8:22 am

personal protection devices – pepper spray / mace / stun gun

Does anyone have recommendations on pepper spray / mace / personal stun guns?  I’m looking for something that is small enough to keep in a purse, easy enough to use when panicing, and safe to use with a low chance of mis-firing.

Children April 8, 2013 at 11:02 am

Have you seen a navy Maclaren stroller?

Our daughter’s stroller was taken from in front of our house on Holmead Place on Sunday, April 7, between 1 and 2:30 PM. If anyone comes across a Maclaren umbrella stroller (limited edition navy blue with green, red and plaid tartan seat, with navy canopy, and a JL Childress black mesh organizer on the handles) with her lavender puffer coat in the bottom, please email me or reply back. We are offering a reward, and are hoping this was an accident.  I really don’t want to think that neighbors would steal a stroller…
A picture of the stroller is below.

Travel and Transportation April 3, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Hiking and Camping around DC

Does anyone know of a good hike/camping area in about a 2 hour radius of DC (or more if it’s really awesome)? I want to do a sizable hike and be able to set up camp for a day or two and hike back.

Viewing 6 topics - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)