Reply To: Temporary No-Parking sign?

Home Forums General Discussion Temporary No-Parking sign? Reply To: Temporary No-Parking sign?

You’ll need proof of residency when you go to the police station. Either your drivers licence, electrical bill or a current lease (if you’re just moving in). They also need to be posted 72 hrs. in advance. They won’t give them to you with any shorter notice. Parking signs are free. They will give you two, maybe three if you ask nicely, though the officers clearly hate the task of filling out those signs.