1) Cheapest option, but doesn’t look great. Fine and effective though
2) More expensive, but will look modestly better. Also effective.
3) Probably less expensive than window, but requires work and care that you don’t make a massive hole that causes structural issues. Will look most “finished” if done right. Effective.
4) Possibly biggest hassle, and if you cut the wrong thing you could create structural problems. also may require more elbows, which reduce venting efficacy.
5) [Non-venting dryer]. I have looked into these, and they should be a last resort. They make the room humid and linty, and are much less effective at drying. Humidity isn’t a problem in the winter, but in the summer? Good luck with that.