Reply To: Ask a Cop

Home Forums Public Safety Ask a Cop Reply To: Ask a Cop

DCSpring, you can always call the District and ask to speak to the Lt. who oversees your PSA and ask them. However, just know that the people in that house have a right to privacy too and therefore you won’t necessarily get all the information you want.