H Street Giant elements include:
· Full-service floral department conveniently located at the front of store.
· Expansive produce department featuring wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
· Large selection of natural and organic food items, including dairy products and frozen offerings in one dedicated aisle. Store features full line of Giant’s Nature’s Promise products and scores of gluten-free items.
· Bakery offering a full array of fresh baked goods including Giant’s exclusive line of Madelyn cakes, lattice pies, and artisan bread bar.
· Wide offering of international food items, including Asian, Hispanic, Irish, Italian, and Kosher cuisine, as well as a complete Hispanic offering and wide assortment of Goya products.
· Full-service seafood department featuring fresh and frozen items and a live lobster tank. Seafood department offers complimentary marinating and steaming services.
· Full-service meat department with expansive offering.
· Large service deli, featuring wide variety of prepared foods, gourmet cheese and olive bar, sandwiches, and soup and salad bar.
· Vast selection of beer and wine, including craft and domestic beers.
· Variety of general merchandise, seasonal items, health and beauty care products, and more. The store will also feature a Coinstar machine, ATM, and Redbox conveniences.
· H Street customers will benefit from new in-store technologies “SCAN IT!” hand-held devices, which allow customers to scan and bag their groceries while they shop and an “ORDER IT!” deli kiosk, where customers can digitally place deli orders, continue shopping, and pick up order when alert is received.
· Thirteen check-out lanes, four of which are belted self-check out. Two check-out lanes are reserved for “SCAN IT!” users.
· Customer service department located conveniently at the store’s entrance.
· Parking garage designated solely for Giant customers. Parking tickets can be validated in-store for up to two hours.
It took me a second to figure out why they had ping pong balls right next to the beer, though if you play with O’Douls you’re doing it wrong: