Sweet! From Garden District:
“We usually reach out around this time of year to let folks know when we will be closing Garden District for winter vacation, and we’ve finally got a date – December 18th – with one big twist..
For the next month, in the tradition of Munich’s holiday markets, we’re decking the place out and bringing a Christmas Beer Garden and Holiday Market to 14th Street.
Look forward to 10,000 twinkling lights in the beer garden, Christmas trees for sale, a quarter mile of tinsel, a new menu of holiday beverages on top of our normal lineup of german beers, and a Holiday Market Tent with a lineup of local craftspeople, makers and vendors!
There will be boozy wintry drinks: Eggnog Shots, Miracle on 14th St Mulled Wine, Office Party Punch, Santa’s Little Helper Hot Chocolate, Blitzen’s Blitzed Hot Cider and a few more we’re still cooking up.
Tons of patio heaters will be on hand to beat the cold, and our Holiday Market Tent will be up on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, featuring local vendors including:
▪ Los Gitanos Vintage ▪ Stacy Cantrell Fiber Arts ▪ Moira McCauley Laser Cut Jewlery ▪
▪ Teerritory Spirit of DC Silk Screen Apparel ▪ Hannah Dean Hand Painted Cards and Canvass ▪
▪ Bailiwick Clothing for the District ▪ Holley Simmons The Lemon Bowl DC ▪
▪ Katie Aldworth Georgialee Pottery ▪ Cagla Urel Turkish Candies and Sweets ▪
▪ Lenora Yerkes Comics and Paintings ▪ Pierre Bowring Blown Glass ▪
▪ Rania Hassan GoshDarnKnit Knitting Notebooks Prints ▪
We’re pretty excited about sending our 6th year out with plenty of holiday cheer, and look forward to opening up again on the first of March, 2017!”
I was wondering what was up with all the saran wrap…
14th and S Street, NW