2 Comment

  • This is a great house, thanks for posting. General question to anyone with historic restoration experience – is it even possible in this day and age to get curved replacement windows for turrets like this house has? I think they’re called “radius glass” windows or something like that. For whatever reason I am always put off by houses like this that have flat windows on a curved facade – probably because the houses that still have the original curved windows look so amazing. Just curious if there’s a way to restore a turret with curved windows, assuming money would be no object, of course :).

    • You deff can
      one of the houses on my block was redone within the past year with curved glass
      looks so much better but i am almost certain it cotst bug bucks

Comments are closed.