This rental is located on the 600 block of Harvard St, NW. The listing says:
“Gorgeous brand new renovation, 3br, 3.5 bathroom row house in Columbia Heights/Park View. $3500 per month, including security system. Available Dec 1 or January 1, one year lease (with possibility to extend).
– Spacious 2000 sqf on 3 floors, open plan, hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick, gated back patio
– 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths (master suite with 2 walk-in closets; all bedrooms with own bath, ample closets, lots of windows; ground floor powder room)
– All new stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, double door fridge, stove and built-in microwave, lots of storage in the kitchen)
– Central air/heating; nest thermostat for energy saving and control via app/smart phone
– Beautiful gated brick patio (can double as parking, although street parking is plentiful)
– Walking distance (10 mins) to two metro stations — Columbia Heights and Georgia Avenue/Petworth; 1/2 block from 70 bus line stop that goes straight downtown
– Pets considered (with approval and additional deposit)
– Comes with security safe and free FrontPoint security contract
– Comes with one visitor parking pass
– Partially furnished if desired
Walking distance to 11th St. restaurants, and 14th street shopping (Target, Giant, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Washington Sports Club, etc.), Petworth bars (Lookingglass Lounge, DC Reynolds) and metro stations. Also, new restaurants and bars have opened up on this part of Georgia Ave. (Mothership, Bravo Bar, more in the making), adding to established culinary landmarks like Harrar Coffeeshop, Mama Chuy’s, Woodlands Vegan Bistro and Morgan’s Seafood.”
You can see more photos here.
This 3 bed/3.5 bath is going for $3,500/Mo.