One Comment

  • 1641 19th Street NW was the runt, by design, in a group of four brick dwellings built in 1876 by Alfred D. Cannon. The three to the south are all 18 feet wide, while 1641 is only 12 feet wide. Number 1635 appears to be largely intact, while the others have apparently been made over, with 1641 receiving some Mediterranean flair and the dropping of the front door to the basement level.

Comments are closed.