600 Water Street, SW
From Cantina Marina’s facebook page:
“Our new first day of the 2014 season begins on Friday, March 7th at 4:00 p.m.!”
and from an email:
“We are excited to announce the much anticipated reopening of Shaw’s own Dacha Beer Garden TOMORROW – Saturday, March 8th at 12:00 pm! The forecast predicts 60 degrees, plenty of sunshine, and all the das boot you can handle. Spring has finally arrive and we’re looking forward to kicking off another great season with all our favorite beer drinkers!
7th and Q Street, NW
What to expect:
– The same great casual set-up, with a few new improvements.
– Our same pack-a-picnic-policy! Everyone is welcome and encouraged to bring food, plus expect delicious German snacks in the coming weeks.
– Expanded beer menu, with an added Weihenstephaner on draft, the KORBINIAN, a strong, double bock style beer with a malty aroma. We are now undoubtedly the only place in the tri-state area to serve all but one Weihenstephaner available!
– New drink options, including B Nektar Cherry Mead on tap, plus red and white wine available by the glass AND by the bottle.
– The same friendly faces, plus a few new bartenders ready to serve with a smile!
Come see us this weekend to kick off what’s sure to be a fantastic season. Can’t wait to see you all there.
Dacha Spring 2014 Drink Menu
– Fruh Kolsch
– Weihenstephaner Vitus
– NEW! Weihenstephaner Korbinian
– Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel
– Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
– Weihenstephaner Kristallweissbier
– Weihenstephaner Pilsner
– NEW! B Nektar Cherry Mead – Its a freaking MEAD from Chicago! Cherry Flavor and on tap!!!
– Stone IPA
– Lagunitas A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
– Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel Ale
– Leffe Blonde
– Jack’s Hard Cider
– Omission Gluten Free Beers
NEW! Wines by the Glass and Bottle:
– Rock Point Pinot Gris 2012
– Dignitat White Garnacha
– Fivewise Meritage Red Blend
– Marc Aurel Red”