Congrats to Roshani from Petworth.
“I also created a recipe for my garden haul.
Spicy Harvest Noodles
1. Boil water and put a packet of soba noodles or another thin noodles variety. After they are cooked, rinse in cold water and set aside.
2. Fry garlic and serrano peppers in oil (just a pinch since they can be quite hot.)
3. Add sliced summer squash, carrots and thai eggplant. Feel free to use whatever veggies you have. Cook on medium high heat.
4. Add tamari or soy sauce, sesame oil and pinch of brown sugar.
5. Add thai basil leaves if you have any.
6. Add in the noodles and add slightly more tamari.
7. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top.”