This rental is located at 1st place NE at Webster St NE:
The listing says:
I am renting a 1 bedroom/1 bath fully renovated apartment in a quiet area of the Brookland Neighborhood.
Please view the video of this unit.
Apartment details (see below)
• Wonderful one-bedroom, one bath apartment in a garden condo community is available for rent immediately
• Located few blocks from Catholic University and H8 bus stop which takes you to Brookland-CUA Metro & Rhode Island Metro (RED LINE)
• Near the Brookland(RED LINE) and Fort Totten Metro( RED/GREEN/YELLOW LINE) Stations
• Completely renovated new appliances including: stainless steel refrigerator, central a/c, dish washer, microwave oven, secure key less entry system, and hardwood floors
* Hardwood floors in the living/dining/bedroom / slate tile in the bathroom and kitchen
• Great access to natural light
* On site laundry facilities
• In a very quiet and residential neighborhood
* Plenty of off-street parking
Convenient to all the places you need (see below)
– Less than 5 minutes to Providence Hospital, Children’s Hospital, Washington Hospital Center, Catholic, Trinity, and Howard University
– 5-10 minutes to Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan, H street, and U street neighborhoods
– Safeway, Giant and YES! Organic Market are very close as well.
-Equidistant to the Brookland and Fort Totten metro station.
LOCATION — Walk, Metro, or Drive
* 8 min walk to Catholic University
* 3 min bike ride to Metropolitan Branch Bike Trail
* 7 min bike ride (1.3 miles) to Yes! Organic Market or Safeway
* 13 min bike ride to Columbia Heights bars & restaurants
* 11 min drive to Union Station or H ST
All times provided by Google Maps
This 1 bed/1 bath is going for $1295 per Month.