5333 Connecticut Avenue, NW
The 5333 Connecticut Neighborhood Coalition says:
The proposed 263-apartment building will stretch down the side streets of Military and Kanawha,
creating substantial parking, traffic, light, and pedestrian safety issues.
• The proposed structure will be the tallest building in Chevy Chase at grade and will have the highest population density.
• The proposed building contains 263 units in 299,000 gross square feet.
• The 263 units will house approximately 500 residents.
• There will be 173 parking spaces for 263 units and no guest spaces.
• The building height from grade on Military Road to the top of the penthouse level will be 125 feet.
Check out a rendering here.
Not really all that "special". The bathroom isn't much different from what I put together...Wed. Afternoon Rental Option – “LIVE IN AN ARCHITECT-DESIGNER’s OWN HOME”
Me too! This is really helpful and I think we are making a good choice!Dear PoPville – Looking for Advice about Hill East
Torron Frieson aka Torron Frierson??“The cashier threw the gun down an aisle and ran out the store”
You're not the only one. I too have thought that is an exceedingly odd name. Maybe...Golden Triangle BID Sponsors Five Outdoor Movies at the Heurich House Museum