5333 Connecticut Avenue, NW
The 5333 Connecticut Neighborhood Coalition says:
The proposed 263-apartment building will stretch down the side streets of Military and Kanawha,
creating substantial parking, traffic, light, and pedestrian safety issues.
• The proposed structure will be the tallest building in Chevy Chase at grade and will have the highest population density.
• The proposed building contains 263 units in 299,000 gross square feet.
• The 263 units will house approximately 500 residents.
• There will be 173 parking spaces for 263 units and no guest spaces.
• The building height from grade on Military Road to the top of the penthouse level will be 125 feet.
Check out a rendering here.
My guess is that it is next door to what I am fairly certain is a halfway house, on that...Mon. Afternoon Rental Option – Woodley Park
One of the best parts about living up in Takoma was easy access to Quarry House. If this...Scuttlebutt: Former Cajun Experience Restaurant to Become a New Restaurant from Jackie Greenbaum?
Owner of Sidebar - one of the best cocktails around. Owner of Quarry House - one of the...Scuttlebutt: Former Cajun Experience Restaurant to Become a New Restaurant from Jackie Greenbaum?
LOL. It's actually booby-trapped to be anti-kid.Get 50% Off Piola Pizzeria This Week
Anons @1:40pm - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I especially love where you said "Yet...MPD Reports Cyclist Killed at 11th and U St, NW on Thursday