1 Dupont Circle NW
From an email:
Ping Pong Dim Sum is thrilled to announce its new seasonal inspired menu for this fall and winter. Set to launch on Thursday, October 25, Ping Pong is heating it up, and beefing it up, with fall flavors and ingredients like pumpkin, dates, smoked duck, hazelnut and cinnamon.
· Lamb & Date Claypot: tender lamb braised with Chinese dates, garlic and chili on a bed of steaming coconut jasmine rice
· Chicken & Noodles: braised chicken in a lemongrass, garlic, tamarind and Chinese wine broth with egg noodles, straw mushrooms, broccoli and chili
· Duck and Five Spice Dumpling: a triangular pumpkin pastry packed with slow-cooked duck, shallots, enoki mushrooms, orange zest and five spices
· Beef and Black Bean Puff: slices of beef, peppers and onion in a black bean sauce in Ping Pong’s famous puff pastry
· Mandarin and Citrus Spare Ribs: baked pork ribs with a sauce of plum and citrus tones
· Roasted Banana and Chocolate Spring Roll: dark chocolate and banana wrapped in a spring roll pastry served with butterscotch sauce
· Ping Pong Molten Chocolate Cake: molten chocolate cake topped with crispy wonton noodles and a side of green tea ice cream
· Pineapple and Pumpkin Martini: pumpkin marmalade and pineapple juice gently shaken with vodka and just a hint of lime
· Lemon Verbena, Apple and Cinnamon Cocktail: rum, cinnamon liqueur and apple liqueur with lemon verbena and apple juice
· Passionfruit and Almond Cocktail: cognac and amaretto shaken with cardamom, almond and passionfruit juice
· Hazelnut Mojito: hazelnut liqueur and champagne with fresh mint and limes
900 7th Street, NW
My guess is that it is next door to what I am fairly certain is a halfway house, on that...Mon. Afternoon Rental Option – Woodley Park
One of the best parts about living up in Takoma was easy access to Quarry House. If this...Scuttlebutt: Former Cajun Experience Restaurant to Become a New Restaurant from Jackie Greenbaum?
Owner of Sidebar - one of the best cocktails around. Owner of Quarry House - one of the...Scuttlebutt: Former Cajun Experience Restaurant to Become a New Restaurant from Jackie Greenbaum?
LOL. It's actually booby-trapped to be anti-kid.Get 50% Off Piola Pizzeria This Week
Anons @1:40pm - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I especially love where you said "Yet...MPD Reports Cyclist Killed at 11th and U St, NW on Thursday