This rental is located at Fairmont at 13th St, NW:
The listing says:
This is the greenest and happiest house in CH, a towering Victorian filled with sunlight, comfort and benies, including:
* Location: On the south side of CH, it’s the best of both worlds: a couple blocks from U Street to the south and from the CH Metro and business district to the north.
* Dimension: Super-sized bedrooms and kitchen, with 2 fridges, gas range and all the bells and whistles, big living and dining rooms; 2 1/2 baths.
* Outdoor space: Huge backyard deck and landscaped backyard.
* Charm: Beautiful pine floors, high ceilings and ornate woodwork throughout.
* Off-street Parking: Extra.
All of this for $6960, plus utilities. One year lease and good credit and references required. No smoking or pets (no matter how cute).
This 6 bed/2.5 bath is going for $6750/Mo.
..or bike. or bus. or drive. or cab. or walk. or stay in the neighborhood. people...Good Deal or Not? “Price silly!” edition
I guess they'll have to just walk the half mile to the NOMA Metro or take the H St...Good Deal or Not? “Price silly!” edition
do all texans think the same?Mi Cocina Tex-Mex from Texas Opens in Friendship Heights
i'm not sure why i get why that is relevant.Good Deal or Not? “Price silly!” edition