This rental is located at Fairmont at 13th St, NW:
The listing says:
This is the greenest and happiest house in CH, a towering Victorian filled with sunlight, comfort and benies, including:
* Location: On the south side of CH, it’s the best of both worlds: a couple blocks from U Street to the south and from the CH Metro and business district to the north.
* Dimension: Super-sized bedrooms and kitchen, with 2 fridges, gas range and all the bells and whistles, big living and dining rooms; 2 1/2 baths.
* Outdoor space: Huge backyard deck and landscaped backyard.
* Charm: Beautiful pine floors, high ceilings and ornate woodwork throughout.
* Off-street Parking: Extra.
All of this for $6960, plus utilities. One year lease and good credit and references required. No smoking or pets (no matter how cute).
This 6 bed/2.5 bath is going for $6750/Mo.
Thank you for this, I had no idea about this type of thing. It also makes me think that...Dear PoPville – Valet Parking Abuses
Disgusting.Sweet City Ride – Ferrari
It'll take a while. After I moved a block down the road, a friend called me a week before...Random Reader Rant and/or Revel
*unfriend*Random Reader Rant and/or Revel
Ever read a police report, especially when you were a victim or witness? My spouse...Man Shot in Back After Resisting Robbery in Adams Morgan, Man Shot in Head in Eckington