This rental is located at 1845 Summit Pl NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“Large and Sunny Studio!Studio Available March 1st or a little later – willing to negotiate!
$1350/month with ALL utillities included, unfurnished!
– 5 Minute walk to Adams Morgan!
– 7-10 Minute walk to WoodleyPark Metro
– 15 Minute walk to Columbia Heights
– 5 Minutes to Safeway/CVS
– New Kitchen with stainless steel!
– Dishwasher, Disposal, Full fridge
– Full bath with nice tiles
-Large walk-in closet space
– Picture windows
– Hardwood floors
– Linen closet
– Includes Gas, Water, and Electricity
– Faces South of the building – so lots of sunlight!
Building also has: Laundry room and gym in the basement
Steps from Adams Morgan, the Rock Creek Park and National Zoo
Clothes Care Center”
$1350 sound reasonable?