This rental is located at 1631 S Street NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“This magnificent building offers studios, one and two bedroom apartments with antique heart pine floors and boutique sunlit kitchens.
* On-line rent payment
* On-line maintenance requests
* On-site storage facilities
* Modern laundry facilities
* Discounted high-speed wired and wireless internet access
* 24 Hour controlled access and video monitoring”
I’m thinking this is gonna go pretty fast because the ad says this studio is going for $900 this week only. Am I crazy or does that seem pretty cheap?