This apartment is located in Ledroit Park on 5th Street (I’m just going to assume 5th and U in order to map it):
The Craigslist ad says:
“Tired of living in a boring apartment? Want your friends to come to your house and say, “Dude, your place is, like, so much cooler than mine”? Come live here. You’ll have…
– A 2BR/1BA flat on the top floor of a boutique apartment building
– A ridiculously stunning bay window looking out over historic LeDroit Park
– New red oak floors in the entire apartment
– A really large living room with high ceilings.
–2 standard-sized bedrooms)
– A clawfoot bathtub… oh boy!
– A backporch to bbq and watch the cool rooftops all the way to the Capitol.
– Your very own parking space. I’ll even hand-paint a personalized sign for your very own parking space. (Additional fees may apply.)
– Neighbors that don’t suck. Really… not at all. If you bring them hummus and/or good cheese, they’ll suck even less.
– A landlord that really truly doesn’t suck. If you call him, he’ll call you back. Quickly. It’s crazy, I tell you. (In case you’re wondering, this ad was written by a former tenant.)
– Dishwasher, in-unit washer/dryer, gas stove, new furnace, new Rennai on-demand water heater
– New, energy-efficient windows”
Does $1840 sound reasonable for this 2 bed/1 bath?