“The 3/50 Project supports independent, locally owned businesses by inspiring consumer loyalty to the storefronts that directly fund their communities.
• To promote and strengthen brick and mortar businesses owned by people in the community
• To thank consumers for their patronage
• To expand local revenue streams by showing how a small dollar amount can translate into enormous financial stability
• To shine a light on the stark contrast between what a locally owned brick and mortar business contributes to the local economy and the paltry amount big boxes, franchises, chains, and internet purchases make
• To save the local economy…three stores at a time”
Sounds like a great idea.